Like many other diseases, an addiction to drugs or alcohol can affect anyone at any time. Those who haven’t experienced substance abuse themselves may have friends or family members who are battling alcohol use, prescription drug use, or another use disorder. The women’s substance abuse treatment programs at Hammocks on the Edisto are committed to assisting each resident in our care through their recovery program. We provide each person in our care the support, hope, and care they require to enter into long-term recovery. Please contact Hammocks on the Edisto today at 833.793.0191 for more information about our substance abuse treatment programs, including drug rehab, alcohol rehab, and mental health treatment.
The Need for Women’s Substance Abuse Treatment in South Carolina
Substance use is a chronic disease, which means that like diabetes or asthma, it is important to seek professional inpatient addiction treatment. Unfortunately, many people are unaware of the severity of their use. Signs that may indicate that someone is battling an addiction to drugs or alcohol and need a women’s substance abuse treatment program include:
- They’re unable to perform their duties at home or work because of their drug or alcohol use.
- They’ve experienced cravings for drugs or alcohol when they aren’t using them.
- They have damaged the relationships between their loved ones or friends due to their substance use.
- They drink or use drugs excessively in short periods of time.
- They’ve experienced adverse physical or mental health conditions because of their drug or alcohol use, but they’ve continued to use them anyway.
- They’ve developed a tolerance for drugs or alcohol, which means their need to use more of it to get the same effect.
- They have withdrawal symptoms when they don’t use substances.
- They’re unable to cut down or quit using drugs or alcohol alone.
If a woman is experiencing any of these symptoms, further evaluation by a healthcare professional may be recommended. At Hammocks on the Edisto, we’re committed to providing long-term support for women who are struggling with substance use.
Getting Treatment at Hammocks on the Edisto
At Hammocks on the Edisto, the first step is speaking to an admissions specialist, who will guide the prospective resident through the admissions process. We’ll gather information to help us determine if Hammocks’ 30-day inpatient recovery program is the best fit for the woman. During her stay in our community, we’ll offer a range of therapies and services, which we’ll tailor to each resident’s unique needs. Our therapeutic options include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive processing therapy for trauma (CPT)
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family counseling
We’ve designed our drug rehab center programs to address the needs of the women in our care. We specialize in providing a trauma-informed approach for women who’ve struggled with addiction due to a traumatic experience in their past. For those battling an addiction due to trauma, we can help. Contact Hammocks on the Edisto today.
Contact Our Charleston Women’s Rehab Center
At Hammocks on the Edisto, we offer services for women over the ages of 18 with substance use issues and mental health concerns. Our services include:
- A comprehensive, multidisciplinary assessment process at admission
- Multiple sessions of weekly individual therapy, family counseling with education, and process group therapy
- Life skills building
- Holistic life enrichment activities
- 12-step facilitation
- Sober recreational activities
- Participation at mutual-help meetings
- Balanced nutritional meals from our professional chef
At Hammocks on the Edisto, we’re committed to the long-term recovery of each of the women in our care. Reach out today at 833.793.0191 to learn about the treatment options available.