Cocaine is a potent stimulant that has a high potential for abuse and addiction. Cocaine addiction can develop quickly and can be very difficult to overcome without professional help. However, at Hammocks on the Edisto, you’ll find a comprehensive cocaine addiction treatment program near Charleston that has helped many women achieve long-term sobriety.
Here, the residents in our peaceful center learn how to transform their lives and reclaim their health. Our women’s substance abuse treatment programs are based on the 12 steps, but we also place an emphasis on evidence-based approaches like cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). Each resident receives a thoroughly personalized treatment plan that is tailored to her specific needs.
If you’re struggling with cocaine addiction, please don’t hesitate to call us at 833.793.0191. We can help you get on the path to recovery and a healthier future.
Symptoms of Cocaine Addiction
Cocaine addiction is a serious concern. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that nearly one out of every five overdoses in 2019 involved cocaine, often mixed with other substances.
It can be difficult to admit that you have a problem with cocaine, but there are some key signs that can indicate an addiction. If you experience any of the following symptoms, it’s time to seek professional help:
- Using cocaine more frequently than intended
- Being unable to cut down or stop using cocaine, even if you want to
- Experiencing negative consequences as a result of cocaine use, such as job loss, financial problems, or legal issues
- Having intense cravings for cocaine
- Feeling irritable or restless when you’re not using cocaine
- Going through withdrawal symptoms when you stop using cocaine
- Developing a tolerance to cocaine, meaning that you need more and more of it to achieve the same effects
These symptoms point to a need for professional cocaine addiction treatment. We’re experienced in helping women heal from all of the effects of cocaine addiction, including the impact it can have on their mental health.
Our Cocaine Addiction Treatment Program
Our approach to cocaine addiction treatment involves evidence-based and holistic therapies. Our program is tailored to the individual, and we offer a range of therapies to meet each resident’s needs. Some of the therapies we offer include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – Through this therapy, our residents discover how to change the thoughts and behaviors that contribute to their addiction.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – This therapy helps our residents learn how to manage difficult emotions and relationships.
- Art therapy – This therapeutic approach can help our residents explore their feelings and find new ways to communicate.
- Group counseling – Our group counseling sessions offer our residents the opportunity to share their experiences with others and learn from their peers.
- Individual counseling – Our individual counseling sessions provide each residents with personalized care and support.
- Family therapy – In family therapy, we work with the resident’s family to help them understand addiction and how they can best support their loved one.
In addition, we provide a number of opportunities for our residents to improve their physical health, get in touch with their emotions, and develop needed life skills through experiential therapies and activities such as yoga, nutrition classes, paddleboarding, and weekly individual meetings with a wellness coach. We’ve seen firsthand the importance of wellness in overcoming cocaine addiction and any co-occurring disorders. As you work towards a place of sustainable sobriety, Hammocks on the Edisto will partner with you every step of the way.
Learn More from Hammocks on the Edisto
Contact our team today to learn more about our cocaine addiction treatment program. We’re happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with more information about how we can help you or your loved one overcome addiction. At Hammocks on the Edisto, you’ll find the strength you need to change your life.
Reach out to our team at 833.793.0191 or contact us online today to get started.